Here's what you'll need:
- 4 ounce(s) prosecco (or your favorite sparkling wine)
- 1 ounce(s) freshly squeezed blood orange juice
- 1/2 ounce(s) Campari(aka bitters)
- 1/2 ounce(s) Simple Syrup
- 1 ounce(s) Blavod Black vodka, chilled (it's the only black vodka out there)
In a champagne flute (or your favorite party glass), combine prosecco, orange juice, Campari, and simple syrup. Pour vodka over the back of a cocktail spoon into glass creating a layer of black. Serve immediately.
No need to fear this crafty cocktail.....well, unless you have too many! Mwaahaahaahaaa........
Trick or Treat responsibly, my friends!